Experienced and approachable lawyers
Helping Families Build Stronger Futures
Custody, Family Law and Education Law Matters
Bristle Law advocates for your rights as a parent and the best interests of your children during divorce and legal separation.
We assist clients in family law matters such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Relocations and modifications
- Prenuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Child support and alimony
- Asset and debt division during divorce
- Enforcing proper disciplinary procedures
- Seeking tuition reimbursement after student expulsions
- Appearing before disciplinary hearing boards
- Advocating in special education cases
- Assisting with Individual Education Plans (IEP) or 504 Plans.
Matthew L. Davis
The decision to hire a lawyer can be a difficult one. Oftentimes, an individual may not know whether they need a lawyer until they talk to one. Understanding this fact, Bristle Law, offers low-cost initial consultations for family law and education law matters. Initial consultations for traffic violations are free of charge.